Do you need physical support for an ultramarathon competition?
Whether it's a 50km or 180km race, I can be with you on race day to make sure everything goes according to plan.
What is the competition support process?
At least 30 days in advance
45-minute meeting to discuss:
1. Objectives and approach plan of the race;
2. The history of the races and the nutritional strategy used so far;
3. What has worked and what has not worked in the past;
4. What foods can you eat during the competition;
5. Simulation of the nutritional plan before the competition;
6. Adaptation and improvement of the nutritional plan.
At least 7 days in advance:
1. Establishing supply points where I can assist you;
2. Calculating the caloric requirement during the race;
3. Establishing the food used in the race and the time interval at which it will be consumed;
4. Calculation of water and electrolyte requirements during the race;
5. Calculate the time spent between supply points.
On race day:
1. Pre-competition meeting (30 minutes);
2. I am waiting for you at the established supply points;
3. I make sure that the nutrition plan is fully respected;
4. I inform you about the times and all the technical details of the route;
5. Motivate yourself and keep you focused on your goal;
6. I adapt in real time the pacing and nutrition strategy according to the conditions on the route;
7. I offer you practical solutions to any problems that occur during the race (cramps, blisters, muscle aches, dehydration, gastrointestinal discomfort, etc.).
50-80km competition: 1200 RON
80-120km competition: 1400 RON
Competition 120-140km: 1600 RON
Competition 140-180km: 1800 RON
* The price includes the nutrition plan fee, support fee, logistics and travel expenses.
** The service is offered only for competitions that take place in Romania.